Pangos Premier 80 Showcase Miami Edition
presented by Baller.tv
Sunday February 28, 2021
@ Gibson Park (Miami FL)
401 NW 12th Street, Miami FL 33156
$125.00 Participation Fee
Out-of-Area Players must make own
** LIMITED TO 80 FLORIDA & East Coast PLAYERS
Pangos Premier 80 Showcase Event Alumni
This individual exposure showcase will feature
80 of the top East Coast NCAA Division I prospects
Special Event Features Include:
* Play Top Florida & East Coast Competition
* Get Evaluated by Top Scouts/Media Like
Dinos Trigonis (Fullcourt Press & Nothing But Net),
Ronnie Flores (BallisLife.com & Grassroots.net) &
Chad Groth (Area Codes Basketball)
* All games live-streamed (with play-by-play) by Baller.tv
and viewed by hundreds of college coaches
* Recaps by Nothing But Net Magazine (www.nbnmagazine.com)
* All Players Participate in 2 Showcase Games
* All Players Receive a Pangos Premier 80 T-Shirt
Questions or Need More Information
Call (562) 804-8747 or log-on at
* FOR ON-LINE REGISTRATION ...
Game Schedule - TBA
Pangos Premier 80 Showcase Covid-19 Rules/Regulations
** All appropriate safety precautions will be taken to ensure the safety and health of all players, coaches, referees, scorekeepers and spectators involved including the mandatory wearing of masks and gloves when necessary, taking the temperature of and screening all those entering the playing facility, sanitizing the playing court area (balls, courts, benches, etc) and seating areas before and after every game as well as other measures as needed to ensure the safety of all involved.
*** COVID 19 WAIVER FORM (Required of ALL Participants) PRINT / COMPLETE / BRING TO EVENT ... Click Here
* Every person must wear a face-mask or covering in order to enter the facility including players who can remove their masks while playing in their games.
* Temperature checks will be performed on ALL persons entering the facility. Persons showing temperatures 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted in the facility.
* All players will be required to wash their hands before and after the games they play in.
* Hand sanitizer will be available to all persons at the facility.
* Parents/families will be allowed to enter the facility just prior (15 minutes) to their son's games (admission will be limited to 2 family members per player) and be required to leave at the conclusion of same game. Prior to entering the facility, Parents/Family Members will be required to fill-out and sign Covid-19 spectator waiver forms informing them of the risk of Covid-19 and attesting that they have not had the disease or have exhibited any symptoms recently.
* Spectator areas and team benches will be disinfected after each game played. Balls will be disinfected before and after every game.