1. National High School Federation rules will be followed with the few exceptions listed below.
2. All games will be played in two (2) sixteen (16) minute halves. All games will be stop-clock: clock stops on all dead balls.
3. Teams will be allowed to call two (2) full timeouts and one (1) thirty-second timeout during the regulation game.
4. Overtime periods will be two (2) minutes in length. There will be 1 thirty-second timeout in overtime with no carryovers for each team. Each extra overtime period is 2 minutes with no timeouts allowed.
5. There will be a three (3) minute rest period between halves.
6. Each player will be allowed a total of six (6) fouls before being disqualified.
7. Teams reach the “1-and-1” bonus free-throw situation on the 10th team foul of the opposing team each half. All other non-shooting fouls there-after will be “1-and-1” bonus free-throw situations. There will be NO double-bonus in any game.
8. There will be a minimum five (5) minute warm-up period between games. There will be no dunking allowed in warm-ups.
9. No game will begin before the time listed on the official game schedule.
10. The team listed on the left side on the tourney schedule will be designated as the home team and will sit to the left of the scorers table.
11. All teams are expected to arrive for games prior to the scheduled start times. The amount of grace time that a team will be allowed and not have to forfeit their assigned game when they are not prepared to play at game time will be determined by the tournament director based on all information available. If a team knowingly cannot play their game, they must notify the Tournament Director in advance.
12. Teams must fill-out their team’s score sheet and submit to scorer’s table at least 10 minutes prior to each game played.
13. All players must have high school eligibility remaining or be going into their first year of prep school or be currently unsigned seniors. No current NCAA Division I or Division II signees will be permitted to play. Any team that violates this rule will have to forfeit all games the ineligible player participated in.
14. A player can only play on one team within the same age division. Any team that violates this rule will have to forfeit all games the ineligible player participated in.
15. Pool Play Ties will be determined by order of priority: a. Head-to-head b. Point Differential from Pool Play Games (maximum points per game differential - 15 points)
16. Teams need to bring their own warm-up balls. Tourney will supply the game ball.
* A certified trainer will be on site to attend to all injury issues.