Pangos Challenge of Champions: Fan Info
Daily Fee $15/day or $40 weekend pass
COVID19 Limited Capacity Restrictions:
Organizations with Multiple Teams:
- Due to safety issues, we ask that teams do NOT stay around to watch games being played by their organization's other teams.
- We want to avoid issues with crowds, specifically for spectators and parents.
- Having teams stay in the gym, could prevent parents' ability to watch their own kids play.
- Encourage coaches & spectators traveling with your team to PRINT & SIGN Spectator Waivers AHEAD of time
- Wait to accumulate all Spectator Waivers for your team parents/coaches, then email photos of the signed waivers in one email to email@example.com
Best Airports to fly in to St. George UT:
Las Vegas NV (McCarron): 2 hours South of St. George UT on I-15
All Major Airlines fly in and out of LAS
St. George UT:minutes from Nets on Fire
American Airlines, Delta & United flies in and out of SGU
Cedar City Airport: 45 minutes north of St. George UT on I-15
Delta flies in and out of CDC (through SLC)