Thursday February 4
Tuesday February 9 ** Thursday February 11
Tuesday February 16 ** Thursday February 18
Site: TBA Orange County CA
Games Times 7:30pm & 8:30pm (2 courts)
SCHEDULE ROSTERS RULES STANDINGS
Player Participation Fee
Cost: $250.00 (5 games)
Pangos Best of SoCal League :
Limited to 80 High School individual players placed on 8 teams
(these players will be placed on designated league teams)
(allows college coaches & media coast to coast to watch)
This recruiting summer exposure league provides all participating players an opportunity to compete against other top SoCal HS players as well as demonstrate their skills to all the scouts in the media in attendance as well as the NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA and JUCO coaches watching the games on the league live-stream on BallerTV.com.
** Play Top SoCal Competition - 5 games total **
**Get Evaluated by the West Coast’s and the Nation’s Top Scouts Like Dinos Trigonis (Fullcourt Press & Nothing But Net Magazine), Frank Burlison (BurlisonOnBasketball.com), Ronnie Flores (Ball is Life) & Alex Carmon (Beach City Hoops)
** Each League Player Plays a Minimum Of Half the Game
**All Players Included in a Special Fullcourt Press and Area Codes Reports made available to college coaches & national media only
** Everyone Receives Pangos Best of SoCal League Uniform Top
** All appropriate safety precautions will be taken to ensure the safety and health of all players, coaches, referees, scorekeepers and spectators involved including the mandatory wearing of masks and gloves when necessary, taking the temperature of and screening all those entering the playing facility, sanitizing the playing court area (balls, courts, benches, etc) and seating areas before and after every game as well as other measures as needed to ensure the safety of all involved.
Pangos Best of SoCal League Covid-19 Rules/Regulations
* Every person must wear a face-mask or covering in order to enter the facility including players who can remove their masks while playing in their games.
* Temperature checks will be performed on ALL persons entering the facility. Persons showing temperatures 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted in the facility.
* All players will be required to wash their hands before and after the games they play in.
* Hand sanitizer will be available to all persons at the facility.
* Parents/families will be allowed to enter the facility just prior (15 minutes) to their son's games (admission will be limited to 2 family members per player) and be required to leave at the conclusion of same game. Prior to entering the facility, Parents/Family Members will be required to fill-out and sign Covid-19 spectator waiver forms informing them of the risk of Covid-19 and attesting that they have not had the disease or have exhibited any symptoms recently.
* Spectator areas and team benches will be disinfected after each game played. Balls will be disinfected before and after every game.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
BECAUSE SPACE IS LIMITED