League Dates: ** new dates announced
Tuesday August 11
Thursday August 13 ** Tuesday August 18
Thursday August 20 ** Monday August 24
Site: Lawrence Armory (Lawrence IN)*
9920 East 59th Street, Lawrence IN 46226
* new location
* Remaining Games at Noblesville Boys & Girl Club (IN)
1700 Conner St, Noblesville, IN 46060
All Games played on 1 main court
Game Times: 6:30pm, 7:30pm & 8:30pm
Player Participation Fee
Cost: $195.00 (5 games)
Grades 9-12 Limited to 60
Pangos Best of Indy League: Limited to 60 High School individual players
placed on 6 teams
(these players will be placed on designated league teams)
(allows college coaches & media coast to coast to watch)
This recruiting summer exposure league provides all participating players an opportunity to compete against other top Indy area HS players as well as demonstrate their skills to all the scouts in the media in attendance as well as the NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA and JUCO coaches watching the games on the league live-stream on BallerTV.com.
** Play Top Indiana Competition - 5 games total **
**Get Evaluated by the Nation’s Top Scouts Like Dinos Trigonis (Fullcourt Press & Nothing But Net Magazine), Brian Rogers (Eye Catchers) and Clark Francis (Hoop Scoop)
** Each League Player Plays a Minimum Of Half the Game
** Everyone Receives Pangos Best of Indy League Uniform Top
** All Players will be considered for future Pangos All-American Camp, Pangos Premier 80 Showcase and Pangos All-Midwest Frosh/Soph Camp invites
** All appropriate safety precautions will be taken to ensure the safety and health of all players, coaches, referees, scorekeepers and spectators involved including the mandatory wearing of masks and gloves when necessary, taking the temperature of and screening all those entering the playing facility, sanitizing the playing court area (balls, courts, benches, etc) and seating areas before and after every game as well as other measures as needed to ensure the safety of all involved.
Pangos Best of INDY League Covid-19 Rules/Regulations
* Every person must wear a face-mask or covering in order to enter the facility including players who can remove their masks while playing in their games.
* Temperature checks will be performed on ALL persons entering the facility. Persons showing temperatures 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted in the facility.
* All players will be required to wash their hands before and after the games they play in.
* Hand sanitizer will be available to all persons at the facility.
* Parents/families will be allowed to enter the facility just prior (15 minutes) to their son's games (admission will be limited to 2 family members per player) and be required to leave at the conclusion of same game. Prior to entering the facility, Parents/Family Members will be required to fill-out and sign Covid-19 spectator waiver forms informing them of the risk of Covid-19 and attesting that they have not had the disease or have exhibited any symptoms recently.
* Spectator areas and team benches will be disinfected after each game played. Balls will be disinfected before and after every game.
CALL 562-804-8747 or 317-258-5038
FOR MORE INFORMATION
BECAUSE SPACE IS LIMITED