2020 Pangos Summer Sweet Sixteen
Postponed till August, 2020
at MAP Sports Facility (Garden Grove CA)
Now Limited to 48 Teams
EVENT POSTPONED TILL AUG ... STAY TUNED
BRACKETS & SCHEDULE TBA
MANDATORY REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
STEP 1. To Sign Up and Pay Your Team Entry Fee Online
** Only 4 of the MAP's 8 courts (50%) will be used for competition
** Pangos Summer Sweet 16 17u Invite bracket will start Friday July 10th. ALL other divisions will play on Sat July 11-Sun July 12th ONLY
** Event NOT open to General Public - Limited to Essential Persons (Players, Staff, Media & Parents of Minors)
Pangos Sweet 16 Covid-19 Rules/Regulations
** All appropriate safety precautions will be taken to ensure the safety and health of all players, coaches, referees, scorekeepers and spectators involved including the mandatory wearing of masks and gloves when necessary, taking the temperature of and screening all those entering the playing facility, sanitizing the playing court area (balls, courts, benches, etc) and seating areas before and after every game as well as other measures as needed to ensure the safety of all involved.
*** COVID 19 WAIVER FORM (Required of ALL Participants) PRINT / COMPLETE / BRING TO EVENT ... Click Here
* Every person must wear a face-mask or covering in order to enter the facility including players who can remove their masks while playing in their games.
* Temperature checks will be performed on ALL persons entering the facility. Persons showing temperatures 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted in the facility.
* All players will be required to wash their hands before and after the games they play in.
* Hand sanitizer will be available to all persons at the facility.
* Parents/families will be allowed to enter the facility just prior (15 minutes) to their son's games (admission will be limited to 2 family members per player) and be required to leave at the conclusion of same game. Prior to entering the facility, Parents/Family Members will be required to fill-out and sign Covid-19 spectator waiver forms informing them of the risk of Covid-19 and attesting that they have not had the disease or have exhibited any symptoms recently.
* Spectator areas and team benches will be disinfected after each game played. Balls will be disinfected before and after every game.