FOR PLAYERS ONLY
IN THE COVID 19 ERA
SESSION I: February 2021 Dates TBA (10am-12pm PST)
SESSION II: February 2021 Dates TBA (2pm-4pm PST)
PARTICIPANTS PRIVATE RESOURCE CENTER ...
(You will receive your Password to Access by Email after Successful Registration)
Dinos Trigonis - Seminar Director & Adviser
Scott Anderson - Registration Director
2 Zoom Session Program
The COVID-19 pandemic has not only affected the potential recruitment of graduating seniors but has also disrupted the normal recruiting process of HS underclassmen as well. Understanding how to navigate this temporary "new normal" of HS recruiting is imperative to successfully maximizing your recruiting potential & opportunities.
With 25+ years of grassroots experience with coaching teams and organizing top individual and team recruiting exposure events coast to coast, I am offering to share this wealth of knowledge and experience with HS players interested in improving their recruiting value to college programs. The teams I have coached have produced 188 players that have received NCAA Division I scholarships and 27 players that have played in the NBA.
Topics to be covered (but not limited to):
* Understanding the Recruiting Process
* Assessing Your True Recruiting Value as a Player
* Developing Your Skills & Talents as a Player
* Determining Value & Distinguishing Between Various Individual Exposure Events
* Successfully Marketing Yourself as a Prospect to College Programs
Seminar Session Hours (10am-1pm PST) *
* each recruiting seminar will last roughly 60 min with a 15-30 min Q&A period
Limited to 40 student/athletes per RAP session
Cost to attend via Zoom
(for entire 2 Zoom seminar program)
* Private 1-on-1 Advising Option Also Available
** Program Open to Players in
2021, 2022, 2023 & 2024 Classes **
Register & Reserve Your Spot Here - Coming Soon!
Email Scott Anderson at: email@example.com
or call (520) 572-8049 For More Information or Details
SPACE IS LIMITED