Monday July 6
Tuesday July 7 ** Monday July 13
Tuesday July 14 ** Monday July 21
Site: Gibson Park (Miami FL)
350 NW 13 Street, Miami 33136
All Games played on 1 main court
Game Times: 6:30pm, 7:30pm & 8:30pm
Player Participation Fee (Grades 9-12)
Cost: $195.00 (5 games) includes jersey
To Register Online for the League Click Here
Pangos Best of Miami League:
Limited to 60 High School individual players placed on 6 teams
(these players will be placed on designated league teams)
** All Games Live-Streamed by Ballertv.com
(allows college coaches & media coast to coast to watch)
This recruiting summer exposure league provides all participating players an opportunity to compete against other top Miami area HS players as well as demonstrate their skills to all the scouts in the media in attendance as well as the NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA and JUCO coaches watching the games on the league live-stream on Ballertv.com.
** Play Top South Florida Competition - 5 games total **
**Get Evaluated by the Nation’s Top Scouts Like Dinos Trigonis (Fullcourt Press & Nothing But Net Magazine).
** Each League Player Plays a Minimum Of Half the Game
** Weekly Nothing But Net Magazine recaps on www.nbnmagazine.com
** Everyone Receives Pangos Best of Miami League Uniform Top
** All Games Live-Streamed by BallerTV.com
** All Players will be considered for future Pangos All-American Camp, Pangos Premier 80 Showcase and Pangos All-East Frosh/Soph Camp invites
Pangos Best of Miami League Covid-19 Rules/Regulations
* Every person must wear a face-mask or covering in order to enter the facility including players who can remove their masks while playing in their games.
* Temperature checks will be performed on ALL persons entering the facility. Persons showing temperatures 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted in the facility.
* All players will be required to wash their hands before and after the games they play in.
* Hand sanitizer will be available to all persons at the facility.
* Parents/families will be allowed to enter the facility just prior (15 minutes) to their son's games (admission will be limited to 2 family members per player) and be required to leave at the conclusion of same game. Prior to entering the facility, Parents/Family Members will be required to fill-out and sign Covid-19 spectator waiver forms informing them of the risk of Covid-19 and attesting that they have not had the disease or have exhibited any symptoms recently.
* Spectator areas and team benches will be disinfected after each game played. Balls will be disinfected before and after every game.